Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Neobux Help!

If you are one of the thousands of people that have joined neobux you might be looking for some help. But when it comes down to it, at times it's not in there interest to help there members. I had a problem and needed help once as well. The only thing is I had 100's of direct referrals making me money everyday as well. I did not rent there "Referral" and only did direct promoting but was not helped when I needed to save my account which had fallen out of my hands into that of a hacker. I got ignored on the forum trying to regain my account and my support tickets from a new account. I informed than of all the events that had taken place so they knew what they where doing. They let my account die and reclaimed 100's of referrals. Get out of this site while you still haven't lost as much as I have. Many members have lost far more than me dealing with them and you should be glad to find sources of truth to steer you in the right direction. Find a legit site to promote and leave Neononsense alone.

1 comment:

  1. These are the best ptc, Earn Money

    Web page: Twickerz
    Years on Internet: 1 years
    Instant Pay Currency: Dollar
    Pay per click: $ 0.01 $ 0.005 $ 0.0002
    Pay per click of Referrals: $ 0,005
    Minimum payout: $ 0.10
    Payment by: PayPal (for paypal minimum is $ 0.10) Payza (for aletpay minimum is $ 1.00)
    Average Ads / Day: 32 to 40
    Language: English
    register for here: https://www.twickerz.com/?ref=noel2007
    Video tutorial in Spanish Twickerz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON0cAYrZJBE

    Web page: Clixsense
    Years on Internet: 5 years
    Instant Pay Currency: Dollar
    Pay per click: $ 0.01 $ 0.005 $ 0,001
    Pay per click of Referrals: $0.008
    Minimum payout: $8.00
    Payment by: PayPal, Payza, Liberty reserve
    Average Ads / Day: 10 a 25
    Language: English
    register for here: http://www.clixsense.com/?3851629

    Web page: Neobux
    Years on Internet: 4 years
    Instant Pay Currency: Dollar
    Pay per click: $0.01 $0.005 $0,001
    Pay per click of Referrals: $0,005
    Minimum payout: $2.00
    Payment by: PayPal, Payza, NETELLER
    Average Ads / Day: 10 a 18
    Language: English, spain
    register for here: http://www.neobux.com/?r=loko2007

    ReplyDelete