Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Is Neobux A Scam?

Neobux is one of the largest of all the PTC or paid to clicks sites online. It has paid members alot of money and has rented alot of referrals to its members. Some members click and use there hard earned pennies to rent there referrals well others rent them buy the thousands and invest a lot of money into Neobux. But is Neobux legit or is it a big scam to get members to upgrade and purchase referrals that may be a script in some program. Neobux has members all over the net that will defend them as legit. It also has ex-members everywhere that are crying foul. Members who have invested a bunch of money into the site and want to know where there money really went. If you are interested in investing money into Neobux, you should make sure you have done the proper research into the site to make sure this type of site is for you. There are many calling this site a scam and I for one agree. Being an ex-member myself who had 100's of direct referrals under me with new ones signing up daily. I lost all of this because there was no way to regain my account after I lost it when I did what admin had directed me to do.

4 comments:

  1. Get Paid To Click and View Websites

    Only Trusted Paid-To-Click Services. Free To Join!
    Join today and start earning!

    - Online and Paying Since Juli 2011
    - Earn Up To $0.04 Per Click and $0.01 Per Referral Click
    - Unlimited Direct Referrals & Rent Referrals
    - Play TwickGrid and Win Up to $5.00 (25 Chances daily)
    - Payout: $0.10 PayPal/$1 Payza - Instant
    - Monthly gain of 60 referrals : 15.90 $
    - Register: Twickerz

    - Online and Paying Since April 2008
    - Earn Up To $0.02 Per Click and $0.02 Per Referral Click
    - Limited Direct Referrals (Read more...) & Rent Referrals
    - Daily Adprizes! Win Up to $50.00 & Golden Membership
    - Payout: $2 Payza/PayPal/Neteller - Instant
    - Monthly gain of 60 referrals : 12.60 $
    - Register: Neobux

    - Online and Paying Since february 2007
    - Earn Up To $0.02 Per PTC Ad Click and Up To $0.008 Per Referral Click
    - Unlimited Direct Referrals level 8
    - Play ClixGrid and Win Up to $5.00 (25 Chances daily)
    - Payout: $8 PayPal/Payza - Instant
    - Monthly gain of 60 referrals : 14.40 $
    - Register: Clixsense

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, yes, neobux is a scam!!!! why?
    About a year ago i created an account with neobux and started the tiering process of clicking and clicking. finally i reached 3$ (with rented referals) and asked to be paid... And yes i got paid. Then i updated my account to Premium and this time i asked to get paid 9$. Then i decided to rent a lot of referals (puting money into neobux). Suddenly and after having over 350$ in the account, i started having trouble logging on. as a result i didnt get anything from my referals. at some cases i lost a lot of referals. Finally, when i decided to asked to get paid (at that point it was over 400$), suddenly i got a rules vialation and my account has been suspended ever since. And worst thing is that i can even send a message to the administrators because the whole site locks me out.
    My conclusion: simple, if you want to click for a couple of months to get 2$ then its not a scam, BUT if you go at it with your own money (upgrading account) and try to really make money as THEY SAY YOU CAN, than it a TOTAL SCAM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Neobux scam I don't know about that. I've been with Neobux for a year now with no issues. I've been renting referrals but I've stopped that. With my direct referrals I've seen that most referrals only click for a few days then stop. So once a referral gets thru the Neobux filter of 10 to 14 days, Neobux has gotton all the clicks from most referrals. So you are renting a referral that is unlikely to ever click again.

    I'm still trying to get direct referrals so I don't think it's a scam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never got scammed by Neobux but beware! I quit using neobux because they used bot for rented referrals, rented referrals are not real people!
    But the good news is after stopped using neobux, I found something that really works for me, a simple software that earns me around $30/DAY!! Pretty darn cool stuff!, worth for you to check it out :p
    Anyway I am still using neobux nowadays for advertising.

    ReplyDelete