Monday, October 4, 2010

Neobux Steals Referrals!!!

hello, I am here to tell you about a very popular website that steals referrals and is accused of selling it's members bots to further impoverish it's hard working members by having them invest back into the system what little money they earn to purchase referrals who may or not be human.


Here is my story,

I was a loyal promoter of Neoscam for over a year and was earning 200 plus clicks every day from all the direct referrals I had gotten to sign up to neobux. I had my account hyjacked by a member of neobux by the name of popitz. I tracked her down and even sent Neobux admin the IP address of the person who was trying to steal my account. I then was told by neobux admin that I should change my email address from the compromised yahoo address. Which I did. I changed my account over to a GMX email through there support ticket. I had no Idea that I had keylogging software on my computer which I later found out. My new GMX email was sabotaged by the hacker and I lost control of my account. I then had my girlfriend make an account and send a support ticket to them. This support ticket was ignored even though I sent them the IP address of the attacker and even the Neobux username of the hacker. I waited for a response the the ticket in vain.

I then went ahead and made a new neobux account and clicked the 30 ads in order to post on Neobux forum. I was still waiting for a response to the original ticket I had sent in after the hyjacking but never got it and was told that my account was deleted for inactivity and all my referrals had been lost, or stolen in my opinion.

be very weary of neobux, many members click and click in order to rent questionable referrals that may or may not be real human members.


I would not invest in Neobux because they will do all in there power to steal referrals to resell on the website.



1:1 Traffic Exchange



So do you still want to join Neobux and invest in this dishonest scam PTC website? They will ban or cancel your account right after you invest and rent there referrals. The largest and most corrupt PTC site online who steals from there members there hard earned account funds by renting them "referrals" which may not even be real human beings. Are rented referrals at Neobux fake? there are many stories of people who have there suspicions about if Neobux rented referrals are real or fake. I suggest you look into some of these fake referral, or bot referral stories before you even consider renting referrals from Neobux.



Linki Linki Free Backlinks





Free Backlink xxl-Link.de

backlinks refere

free instant backlink for blog and website

Unlimited Backlink Exchange

Free Backlinks

Free Automatic Link

Free Automatic Link

DAHOAM Free Backlinks

ECBanner

Free Automatic Link

Streichquartett

Free Automatic Link

Hochzeitsmusik - Streichquartett

Automatic Backlink Exchange

Unlimited Backlink Exchange



Die Gute Saat

Multiple Backlinks


Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment